- Job Level: Management / Supervisory
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Closing Date: 02.Nov.2019, 7:59:00 PM
- Job Number: SAG00235
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Certifications in IT security or CCTV technological programs.
- Previous experience in a leadership or supervisory role in hospitality an asset
- Must possess strong verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to)
Frequent standing, walking and sitting throughout shift
Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Swissotel Al Ghurair managed by Accor will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from a place of origin.
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
Primary LocationUnited Arab
Emirates-Dubai-Swissôtel Al Ghurair