Website wyndham hotels
- Headquarters: Parsippany, NJ
- Size: 10000+ employees
- Founded: 2006
- TypeCompany – Public
- Industry: Hotels, Motels, & Resorts
SectorTravel & Tourism
- Revenue: $5 to $10 billion (USD)
- Seniority: Level
- Senior-level: Mid
- Industry: Information Technology & Services
- Employment: Type Full-time
- Job Functions: Information Technology
About the Company:
Wyndham is the world-leading hotel franchise and hotel management company headquartered in Parsippany NJ. The company has various brands with 9000 Hoteles in more than 80 countries to provide the most diverse hotel experience in the world.
- Thinking & Planning
- Problem-solving skills
- Structuring Tasks
- Time management
- Attention to detail
Alongside these key competencies, the incumbent of the role will be required to demonstrate the fundamentals of the company’s Count on Me! service culture to be responsive, respectful and deliver a great experience.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all mandatory training for your department;
- Support Wacom with quarterly People, Community and Sustainability engagement events
- Share all relevant information with your line manager in 121’s
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar position in the hotel industry.
- High school qualification
- Good communication skills in English
To apply for this job please visit careers.wyndhamhotels.com.