Website wyndham hotels
- Headquarters: Parsippany, NJ
- Size: 10000+ employees
- Founded: 2006
- TypeCompany – Public
- Industry: Hotels, Motels, & Resorts
SectorTravel & Tourism
- Revenue: $5 to $10 billion (USD)
- Seniority: Level
- Senior-level: Mid
- Industry: Information Technology & Services
- Employment: Type Full-time
- Job Functions: Information Technology
About the Company:
Wyndham is the world-leading hotel franchise and hotel management company headquartered in Parsippany NJ. The company has various brands with 9000 Hoteles in more than 80 countries to provide the most diverse hotel experience in the world.
- Thinking & Planning
- Problem-solving skills
- Structuring Tasks
- Time management
- Attention to detail
Alongside these key competencies, the incumbent of the role will be required to demonstrate the fundamentals of the company’s Count on Me! service culture to be responsive, respectful and deliver a great experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Electrical works in hotel standard and Professionally Electrical technologies and basic MEP works with deep knowledge of small power.
- Have a Degree or Diploma qualification or its equivalent in ITI / Diploma in Electrical and electronics.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Chief Engineer/Assistant Engineering Manager
To apply for this job please visit careers.wyndhamhotels.com.