Website Dubai health authority
Department of the Dubai government
Staff Nurse job ( UAE National)–(19001815)
- Implements plans through tasks such as preparing patients for operations, wound treatment and monitoring vital signs.
- Monitors and performs medication management activities and records.
- Responds appropriately to emergency situations.
- Incorporate every customer’s unique needs, expectations, lifestyle and cultural background.
- Maintains and demonstrates clinical competence using evidence-based practice in all aspects of patient care including those with complex needs.
- Ensures that care within the unit is performed in accordance with established corporate and hospital policies and procedures and international standards.
- Ensure clinical resources and continuity of care during her/his hours of duties.
- Provides guidance and supervision of other staff as appropriate.
- Effectively communicates all necessary information to all concerned in a timely and constructive manner including those with complex needs.
- Perform all other assigned tasks as assigned by the line manager.
Bachelor of nursing UAE national fresh graduate
: Dubai Health Authority
Required Nationality: UAE Only
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Schedule-Time: Full time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dubaicareers.ae.